Here is my recipe for paneer. Your search for ultrasoft and creamy paneer ends here, and i bet from today onward you will make no mistake making paneer which will make every dish more delicious. Here you go.
Ultrasoft creamy paneer
- Wok (Kadahi)
- Milk – Preffered full cream milk
- Alum (Fitkatri)
- Orange juice
- Old chenna water
- Ice or cold water
Step by step instructions
- Bring milk to boil, and switch off the flame just before it starts rising.
- Add any one of the acidic ingredient mentioned.
- keep stirring untill big grains are produced and ligh green colored whey is separated from milk
- as soon as you see the green colored whey, add ice or cold water and bring the temprature down.
- now drain and wash once to remove any flavor left by lemon juice etc.
- now we have chenna ready which is to be preocessed into paneer, chenna contains moisture or water, which needs to be removed to obtain paneer.
- all we have to do now is tie the chenna in a muslin cloth and keep under some weight for 2 hours, so that slowly all the water is removed and we have paneer in the form of cake.