Break the monotonous menu of breakfast with easy to make paneer sandwich. It is not only quick and yummy but also extremely healthy, nutritious, protein rich and energy packed breakfast. From kids to uncles, everyone will love it. Here is how to make it….
- 1 packet sandwich bread
- 250 grams fresh paneer
- 25 grams fresh cream or malai from fresh milk
- 5 pieces green chili
- 50 grams coriander leaves chopped
- 2 red onions chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
Step by step instructions
- Mix all ingredients except bread and butter in a bowl and make a smooth dough.
- Apply butter on one side of a bread slice. Make 2 slices ready.
- Using the other side, spread the paneer dough evenly about 3mm thickness and cover it with another slice of bread keeping butter upside.
- Head griddle and cook the sandwich on low flame for 45 seconds each side, until you get the golden brown color.
- Cut diagonaly and serve hot with tomato ketchup.