All of us love the long smooth Spaghetti noodles. Perfect for dinner this is simple, tasty and light on stomach. Believe me the kiddos will enjoy eating it! Join me and get the perfect recipe insight.
Spaghetti Cheese and Pepper
- large pot
- 400 grams Spaghetti
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoon black pepper – ground pepper
- 1¾ cups Cheddar Cheese – diced/ grated
Step by step instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add light salt to the water.
- Put the spaghetti in the boiling water. Cook until tender yet firm enough to bite. Stir occasionally.
- Reserve some cooked pasta water and drain the spaghetti
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper, saute until fragrant and tender. Don't let it burn and turn brown.
- Now add the spaghetti and the cheese. Pour in 1/2 cup of reserved cooked pasta water, stir for about a minute until cheese is melted. Add more pasta water and cook for about 1 more minute until the cheesy sauce coats spaghetti.Serve hot!
Hey Guys! You’ll enjoy this simple salted cheesy pepper spaghetti noodles like anything. The best part about this recipe is “so less ingredients”. If you run short of vegetables, then this basic cheesy recipe comes to the rescue.
Enjoy it! Do let me know your reviews and feedback!